Most of the latest men’s hairstyle trends have vintage sources with a modern twist. There so many different combinations of slick hair, undercuts, and fades that create a range of unique looks. Check out these pictures for 15 Latest Mens Hair Styles. If you like one of these crispy cuts, don’t worry about the terminology and just show your barber or stylist the picture to get exactly the cut you want.
After decades of casual men’s trends, chic and gentle style has returned. The hairstyles and accompanying vogue don’t take any more time and effort to get Rat Pack worthy results. For men on the cutting edge of style, here’s the newest trend for fall 2014 and spring 2015.
Classy undercut hairstyle with short cut sides and longer hair at the top will become a real challenge for your styling skills. It means you can convert hairstyle in a single touch and turn graceful regular hair into funky new look. One of the best ways of wearing undercut hairstyle is surely slicked back hair. This stylish design looks excellent with both elegant suit and casual denim jacket.
Surely not everyone is ready to get similar look. Still you can find so many statement looks on the platform and red carpet that have become style icons.
1. American Crew Haircut
2. Latest Wavy Blonde Hairstyle
3. Spiky Hairdo with Beard
4. Renzo Rometo’s Latest Hair Style
5. Short Sides and Long Top Hairstyle for Guys
6. Messy Trendy Hairstyle with Long Beard
7. Casual Spiky Haircut for Men
8. Different Short Haircut Ideas for Men
9. Spiky Hairstyle with Side Shaved
10. Handsome Man with Trendy Hair
11. Masculine Spiky Haircut with Glasses
12. Chris Pulliam’s Latest Hairdo
13. Cool Latest Trendy and Messy Hairstyle
14. Latest Sophisticated Hairstyle with Blonde Hair
15. Kevin Rettinger’s Latest Hair Style