Hairstyles are an essential part of a person’s outlook. They alter the appearance of a person entirely. Hairstyles are equally vital both for men and women. If you do not know what kind of hair suits your personality, you are absolutely going to be a mess in the crowd. Celebrities mostly opt for an undercut, spiky or side swept hairstyle. Anything that makes them unique from the normal crowd is their choice. In comparison with women, men do not have a big issue in hairstyling. But they are a lot of variations in the hairstyles of men as well, depending on different face cuts, features and personalities.
If you are fed up of long hair and you want to get rid of your daily emergence, why not go for a short hairstyle? They are appropriate for summers and make you look trendy and remarkable at the same time. On the other hand if you already have short hair and want to do something unusual with it, then you should surely look at the incredible hairstyles below. You can keep your hair side swept with trimmed sides and back or you can even go buzzed this year! Undercut Style seems to be popular in men these days. Men who want to look casual can try out the short hairstyle with a spiky top or side swept spiky hair. So, if you are confused that what exactly you should do with your short hair this year then you seem to be at the right place. Below are some of the most popular short hairstyles to look forward to this year. Have a look at them and look totally awesome in 2014!
1) The Buzz Hairstyle for Summers:
2) Spiky Top with Trimmed Sides Hairstyle:
3) Spiky Top with Short Sides and Back Hairdo:
4) Short Haircut with Side Swept Spiky Top:
5) Short Trim with Undercut Sides and Back Hairstyle:
6) Straight Side Swept Spiky HairStyle:
7) Short HairStyle with Spiky Front:
8) Straight Short Wavy HairStyle for Men:
9) Messy Top with Trimmed Sides and Back:
10) Side Swept Hairdo with Short Sides:
11) Short Haircut with Side-Swept Spiky Top:
12) Casual Short HairStyle with Spikes:
13) Trendy Short Hairstyle with Side-Swept Wavy Hair:
14) Side-Swept Front and Sides with Spiky Top HairStyle:
15) The Trendy Straight Short Quiff HairStyle:
Short hair is not a trouble anymore. All you needed was direction which we have somehow given to you. You can positively look different with your short hair, with trying out these trendy and casual hairstyles. If you’re a job person you will without doubt look classy in straight side swept hair. On the other hand, if you are still studying why not go for the spiky hairdo. And if you are really fed up of summers and you desire something refreshing try the new undercut hairstyle or the buzz haircut. The quiff hairstyle is totally appropriate if you are a rock star personality or if you are in high school. Thus the problem of setting short hair in a special and classy way is now solved. By trying out these different hairstyles you can certainly look awesome and classic at the same time. Go for them and make the people stare back at your new look!